|Youth||Individual||Student||Family||Spot/BRC Dual **|
|Monthly EFT *||$25||$60||$52||$150||$85|
|1 Year PIF||$275||$650||$550||$1500||$890|
Freeze for an unlimited amount of time for only $8/month. Thaw whenever you want and we will automatically pro-rate you for that month.
Student memberships require a valid student ID and proof of current enrollment. Every August we ask students to re-verify their current enrollment to remain at the student rate.
Youth is defined as 11 years old and under.
Family memberships are for parents and kids under 18. The paid-in-full pricing is for up to four family members, with additional family members for $150 per year each. The EFT pricing is for three family members. Add $25 per month to the EFT rate for each additional family member with up to five members.
BRC/Spot Dual membership provides full access to both facilities and all offerings. Requires a 12 month commitment, and freezes are limited to 2 months.
Corporate discounts are available if 3 or more people from the same workplace have memberships (they get the student rate).
- Two free guest passes per month with active membership (excluding single-month PIF pass holders, CU Alpine Club members and Summer Three-month members) . Limit five visits as a guest per individual.
- FREE member workshops
- Active members (non-punchcard holders) can climb at the BRC on the second Friday of the month and at Rock’n and Jam’n on the third Friday of the month.
- Full access to towels, locks, and showers… free of charge
- “Put it on my account”: EFT members get an in-house credit account for food, beverages and accessories (your balance is charged alongside your membership fee each month)
- Discounts at partner businesses
* Indicates a start-up fee of $25 on electronic funds transfer (EFT) memberships (excluding Spot/BRC Dual). EFT Memberships may be set up directly through a bank account or credit card. Credit cards will be charged for delinquent EFT bank accounts along with an $8.00 service charge. EFT monthly dues can expect to be charged on the 28th of the month. All changes (exits, freezes, cancellations) to an EFT account must be processed by the 25th of month to be fulfilled.
** Indicates a 12-month commitment. Early termination fee is $100. No initiation fee.
Pricing and offerings are subject to periodic review and revision.