|Youth||Individual||Student||Family||Spot/BRC Dual **|
|Monthly EFT *||$25||$60||$52||$150||$85|
|1 Year PIF||$275||$650||$550||$1500||$890|
SUPER SWEET DEAL: get a 3 month summer membership for only $155! Available until May 31st!
Freeze for an unlimited amount of time for only $8/month. Thaw whenever you want and we will automatically pro-rate you for that month.
Student memberships require a valid student ID and proof of current enrollment. Every August we ask students to re-verify their current enrollment to remain at the student rate.
Youth is defined as 11 years old and under.
Family memberships are for parents and kids under 18. The paid-in-full pricing is for up to four family members, with additional family members for $150 per year each. The EFT pricing is for three family members. Add $25 per month to the EFT rate for each additional family member with up to five members.
BRC/Spot Dual membership provides full access to both facilities and all offerings. Requires a 12 month commitment, and freezes are limited to 2 months.
Corporate discounts are available if 3 or more people from the same workplace have memberships (they get the student rate). This discount is only available on monthly EFT and annual PIF memberships, not day passes or single month passes.
Limited to EFT, 3-month summer, and annual PIF members
- “Bottomless” guest passes for first time visitors: bring as many first time visitors as you want all month long, up to two at a time!
- Two FREE guest passes per month for non-first time visitors. Any individual can visit as a guest up to a maximum of five times.
- FREE member workshops
- FREE monthly trade days at partner gyms: Rally Sport on first Saturdays, BRC on second Fridays, and Rock’n & Jam’n on third Fridays.
- Full access to towels, locks, and showers… free of charge
- “Put it on my account”: EFT members get an in-house credit account for food, beverages and accessories (your balance is charged alongside your membership fee each month)
- Discounts at partner businesses
* Indicates a start-up fee of $25 on electronic funds transfer (EFT) memberships (excluding Spot/BRC Dual). EFT Memberships may be set up directly through a bank account or credit card. Credit cards will be charged for delinquent EFT bank accounts along with an $5.00 service charge. EFT monthly dues can expect to be charged on the 28th of the month. All changes (exits, freezes, cancellations) to an EFT account must be processed by the 25th of month to be fulfilled.
** Indicates a 12-month commitment. Early termination fee is $100. No initiation fee.
Pricing and offerings are subject to periodic review and revision.