HAVE FUN CLIMBING THIS SUMMER!
Here at The Spot we’ve learned at least one thing after a decade of hosting youth summer programs: it’s gotta be fun! So we focus on making sure your kids have a blast. Our instructors all have years of experience teaching youth programs in an encouraging environment while maintaining the highest standards of safety.
We offer three summer programs:
Summer Indoor Climbing Camp 2015
The Spot’s Summer Indoor Climbing Camp is a week-long day camp for kids that want to learn to climb or already love it. We’ll spend our time bouldering, top-roping, playing active games, team-building and slacklining, all in our well air-conditioned facility. There are no prerequisites and we welcome 6-12 year old kids of all abilities. A few details:
The Spot’s Youth Club is our popular year-round, once-a-week after-school program for 7-12 year old climbers looking to explore the sport. This introductory program has less commitment but still plenty of opportunity to progress in climbing technique. Youth Club participants also get a full month membership, so they can return to climb as often as they want.
- Each session runs one afternoon per week for a month
- Held all year long
- Choose Wed or Fri, 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Cost: $125/month which includes a month membership and rental shoes
- Kids should bring snacks and water
To register for Youth Club contact email@example.com.
Continuing Summer Team
- The session is two months long, and the students will meet two days each week
- The days will alternate with our Summer Team Camp to allow everyone to enjoy our outdoor options this summer
- The days will alternate each week: Mon and Wed -OR- Tue and Thu
- June 2+4, June 10+12, June 16+18, June 24+26, June 30+July 2, July 8+10, July 14+16, July 22+24, July 28+30.
- Cost: $175 per month EFT
- Prorating is available for vacation or other summer activities.
To register for Continuing Summer Team contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Team Camps
The Spot’s Summer Team Camps is an extension of our year-round youth team program. It’s geared towards kids 8-18 years who are committed to improving and competing at local events. The sessions include both indoor and outdoor climbing, as well as team-building activities. There are prerequisites – approval from our coaching staff is required to enroll.
- Each weekly session runs for two or three days
- Option 1 has two days
- Tue 4:30pm-6:30pm (indoor) AND Thu 4:30pm-7:30pm (outdoor)
- June 3+5, June 17+19, July 15+17, July 29+31
- Cost: $95 per session
- Option 2 has three days
- Mon 4:30p-6:30pm (indoor) AND Wed 11:00am-5:00pm (outdoor) AND Fri 11:00am-5:00pm (outdoor)
- June 9+11+13, June 23+25+27, July 7+9+11, July 21+23+25
- Cost: $195 per session
- Month memberships are also available to participants at discounted rates: $25/month (under 12 year olds) or $45/month (13-18 year olds)
- Kids should bring snacks, water and sun/rain protection
To register for Summer Spot Team Camps contact email@example.com.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
- Space is limited. We always try to accommodate late signups, but sometimes cannot, so register early!
- 50% deposit required to register
- Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to the first camp day are eligible for reschedule or full refund
- Cancellations made 8-14 days prior to the first camp day are eligible for reschedule OR 50% of deposit is non-refundable
- Cancellations made 3-7 days prior to the first camp day are eligible for reschedule OR 100% of deposit is non-refundable
- Cancellations made less than 3 days prior to the first camp day are not eligible for reschedule AND 100% of deposit is non-refundable